Toyota is right here once more to set new milestones to handle the problems of inhabitants mobility and contribute in the direction of preventing the menace of local weather change. Thus, in the present day they’ve determined to unveil a brand new Hybrid EV, the Innova Highcross. This new hybrid car will carry ahead the legacy of Toyota’s electrified mobility mission in India.
The Toyota Innova Highcross will change the Innova Crysta. With that set, let’s delve into the main points of Reside Occasions.
Key Options of Toyota Innova Highcross
- The Innova Hycross comes with an SUV design as a substitute of the normal MPV design which is able to give it a splash of boldness and glamour.
- The interiors have an opulent horizontal cockpit space which could be very spacious. Delicate contact supplies have been included all through the cabin. The inside is roofed with dark-chestnut shades.
- The seating space is designed for air flow to ease the recent Indian climate.
- The Show Audio is 10.1-inch with a nine-speaker JBL system.
- The hybrid car encompasses a powered ottoman seat within the second row.
- The Innova Hycross has the longest wheelbase at 2,850mm. It additionally will get a panoramic sunroof and temper lighting.
- The Innova Highcross comes with energy backdoor and tilt-down seats which frees up 991 liters of area.
- The Innova Hycross is powered by the fifth era HEV system with the Tinga 2.0L.
- The Innova Highcross achieves a 0-100 km/h vary in 9.5 seconds.
- The gasoline effectivity of the hybrid car is 21.1kmpl. It affords a spread of 1097 km on a full tank.
- The car has been utterly designed with Toyota’s security senses in thoughts. It will get six SRS airbags
- Further options are dynamic radar cruise management, lane hint help, auto excessive beams, digital parking brake, self-charging hybrid EV and blind spot monitor.
You possibly can carry dwelling this hybrid mannequin of Toyota by visiting Toyota’s official web site and registering on-line for Rs 50,000. It is available in seven colours and 5 varieties, specifically Toyota Innova Highcross G, GX, VX, ZX and ZX (O). The brand new Innova Highcross is predicted to be priced round Rs 22-28 lakh, which will probably be unveiled by the corporate in January 2023.